We’d love to hear from you!
Want to chat? Use the email form below to suggest a time for us to call you by phone or skype. Or, if you want to call us, please use the numbers below. One of our Spanish-speaking staff may answer the phone by saying “Escuela de los Amigos”.
506 2645-5302 (phone and fax)
*dial 011 first if you are calling from the USA or Canada.
Please follow us on your favorite networks to see great stories, photos, and postings about the school:
- Facebook: Click here to Like Us
- Blog: Check for weekly postings on our blog page.
- Newsletter: Click here to sign up for our bi-monthly newsletter and read past issues.
Dial in to our monthly group chat with the director(s). In November, we’ll talk about Quaker Education – how is our process and philosophy different than other schools; how do we teach Quaker values and process while still being open to a wide spectrum of beliefs.
- Tuesday, Feb.7, 2 pm Eastern Time
- Simply dial one of the numbers below, the access code 528555 to join in:
- (641) 715-3810 – USA
- (605) 562-3107 – Canada
- 506 4000 3872 – Costa Rica
- Contact us to get numbers in other countries, or to get a reminder email
Letters and small packages can be mailed directly to us here at school. Please do not send large packages; they require us to travel 4 hours to San Jose to pick them up. Padded envelopes seem to make it through just fine.
Monteverde Friends School
300 m sur de la Fábrica de Quesos
Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Mailing Address in the US for donations only: US tax-deductible donations may be sent to us at the following address using this donation form: MFUS Donations Form
Monteverde Friends U.S.
P.O. Box 993
Amherst, MA 01004