Children’s Camp – Ages 5-11
Our children’s camp this year will run for 2 weeks – July 10-14 and July 17-21. A full program schedule will be published later, but for now, key elements will include:
- ages 5-11 (click here for the 12-18 camp)
- half-day or full-day options
- lunch and snacks provided
- musical theater component, taught by the Far Corners Community Musical Theater Society leaders and older campers
- at least one out trip per week to nature reserves, farms and other area attractions
- a mix of Spanish and English leadership, ensuring all children can understand and improve in both languages
- a mix of international and local children
The cost of the camp is $160/week for full day, or $110/week for half-day, including lunch and snacks. We are happy to offer a 10% sibling discount and a further 10% discount for registrations received before February 28.
To reserve your spot, please fill out the registration form below. After submitting, you will be forwarded to a payment site, after which your registration is complete. 90% refunds are available up to one month before the camp begins.