Expand Your Horizons – Study in Costa Rica!
Join us for the opportunity of a lifetime. Whether you’re a 10th-12th grader coming on your own to live with a Costa Rican family, or a whole family coming to share the experience with your younger children, or a graduate looking for a Gap Year/semester, we offer…
- Quality education with transferable credits
- Strong bilingual curriculum
- Small class sizes, including Spanish as a Second Language
- Education guided by Quaker values
- High academic standards and caring individual support
- Rich cultural immersion in a Costa Rican homestay
Are you a student who…
- Is independent, responsible, and communicative?
- Wants to be actively involved in a small community in the midst of a pristine cloud forest?
- Wants to learn or improve Spanish and make international friends for life?
If that’s you, then we want to hear from you!
Please explore our website so that you can get to know our school and community to see if we are the right fit for you. In particular, you should read and be comfortable with our Vision and Philosophy.
In addition to the fees listed on the tuition page (which includes tuition, home stay, and Spanish as a Second Language classes) other costs include one trip each semester to Nicaragua, money for bake sales (to pay for ingredients to make baked goods), class trip costs, spending money, and costs associated with the 11/12th grade projects.
Please contact us to request the Study Abroad Information Packet. Other documents that may be of interest to you include the CDC recommendations for Costa Rica, an introduction to living in Monteverde, and a list of suggestions on what to bring. For more information, we’re happy to chat by phone, skype or email – contact us.