Kids Camp – “Celebrating Our Culture”- Sorry, we have no camp scheduled at this time. Please do not submit payment.
- Sorry, we have no camp scheduled at this time. Please do not submit payment.
Key elements include:
- focus on learning about Costa Rican culture – songs, games, food, customs…
- ages 3-5 and 6-13 (click here for the 11-18 camp)
- lunch and snacks provided (often prepared by campers, their favorite part!)
- musical theater component, taught by the Far Corners Community Musical Theater Society leaders and older campers
- at least one out trip per week to nature reserves, farms and other area attractions
- a mix of Spanish and English leadership, ensuring all children can understand and improve in both languages
- a mix of international and local children
The cost of the day camp is $200/week, including lunch and snacks. We are happy to offer a 10% sibling discount.
To reserve your spot, please fill out the registration form below. After submitting, you will be forwarded to a payment site, after which your registration is complete. 90% refunds are available up to one month before the camp begins.