We are committed to making bilingual Quaker education an option for all members of our community, regardless of economic resources. Thanks to donations from people like you, we are able to keep tuition fees down, and provide over half of our students with need-based scholarships – up to 70% of full tuition.
See our Annual Appeal Letter here, and help us equip our students for their work as stewards of the world that we all share.
Donations are tax-deductible in the US thanks to our non-profit partner – Monteverde Friends U.S. (MFUS). Please consider joining our “Integrity Donor” program by checking the box for monthly donations – this is an easy, secure way to provide regular support for our children.
If paying by check, please make it payable to “Monteverde Friends U.S.” and indicate how you would like to designate your donation. You can mail your check and form to: Eliza Beardslee | Monteverde Friends U.S. | P.O. Box 1308 |Greenfield, MA 01302
Canadian donors can now send cheques to a new Canadian non-profit, payable to “MEF”. We hope to achieve charitable status and start issuing tax receipts sometime in 2018 (not this year, sorry!) MEF | PO Box 21 | Saturna, BC V0N 2Y0
Other Ways to Give:
- Make a gift of Securities. A charitable gift of stock completely avoids the long term capital gains tax, allowing the full value of the asset to be put to use. For more information please contact us.
- Make a Bequest. Contact us for more information.
- Sponsor a student and develop a relationship with him/her throughout their schooling
- Sponsor a student or teacher in the Walkathon
- Check our Wish List for any items you might be able to provide
- Make an IRA Distribution.
- Make a gift in honor of a loved one’s birthday, an anniversary, to welcome a new baby, or ‘just because’.